The prospective Kalvik buyer fixes an appointment with us either, through the web or over the phone The buyer visits the project site Marketing office at a convenient date and time Our Marketing personnel will then assist him in
- Filling up the ‘Enquiry Form'..
- Visiting the model /mock up flat..
- Giving him the best option according to his requirements..
- He freezes the particular flat by filling in the “Application For Allotment” and paying the booking amount..
- He further understands and confirms the Sale Agreement.
- The keys are handed over to him on the promised date of possession.
- The customer can keep a track of the latest developments or advancements of this possession from time to time over the website from any remote location.